SpeedTRACE is Leak Detection Made Easy.
NEVER pay Rent again!
At SpeedGas we sell SpeedTRACE cylinders and gas for HVAC&R systems.
SpeedTRACE is a premium leak detection solution consisting of a non-flammable mixture of Nitrogen and Hydrogen designed for use in leak detection for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration systems and Plumbing. Hydrogen is an ideal leak detection medium due to its exceedingly small molecular size and low viscosity, this allows it to escape easily through any leak in greater volume than other gases aiding detection. The combustible Hydrogen which is explosive in a wide mix range with air, is diluted to a degree where the mixture is neither explosive or combustible and is therefore safe for use as a test gas.
With the use of a suitable electronic leak detector, leaks in most pressurised systems can be located with pinpoint accuracy using SpeedTRACE. It offers far more accurate leak detection than when using traditional techniques. This leads to enhanced environmental compliance and cost savings from reduced maintenance, lower refrigerant requirements and improved system energy efficiency.
A convenient and affordable supplier of Tracer Gas
We give customers the option to buy SpeedTRACE gas cylinders outright as it makes sense for most clients to own their cylinder, rather than paying rent!
Rent quickly adds up, meaning that owning your cylinders will save you money. No need for deposits and ongoing rental.
Re-fills are done with a simple swap. We take your empty cylinder and give you a full one in return. “SpeedSwap” ensures your cylinder is always in date.
Benefits of Tracer Gas Detection
It is a scientific, reliable and time-tested system offering prominent advantages over other conventional less delicate leak detection testing methodologies. The distinct benefits that place it on an elevated pedestal include:
• Fast and more effective leak detection solution
• Ideal solution for all types of gas and water leaks, including tiny leaks in too difficult to access places
• Detects leaks much smaller than with other methods
• Best for isolated, dark and confined locations with restricted access for inspection
• Particularly convenient for finding leaks in difficult to access areas where leak detection spray is difficult to apply
• Great detection rating, shunning any guesswork
• One of the quickest testing methods, because of fast dissipating speed can save you time on the job
• Safe gas, does not react with water, no risk to public health and water quality
• Non-flammable and non-toxic
• Environmentally friendly method for leak detection
Owning makes sense, from infrequent users all the way to large commercial clients. If you want a tracer gas at the ready and plan to use your cylinder longer than a year, you should come out ahead and save ongoing costs! Make the smart buy and have the tools at the ready.
Contact our office on 1300 GAS NOW to buy a SpeedTRACE gas cylinder today and start saving.
|Dimensions||D size||E size||G size|